Thursday, June 9, 2011

Teen Love


The day outside at lunch looked rather nice
So I take a walk in the park to get some excercise
When much to my surprise I see a hijabi and a guy
Committing zina openly, right under the open sky

As I walk along the path they cease with shame
After I have passed they continue all the same

Its sad though, they stopped for only human me
Yet remain aloof of the All-Seeing, Allah Almighty

Whom we will have to answer to on Judgement day
When each of our actions He will survey

The decision, to jannah or jahannam, will take place
Ask yourself now, which one is it that you chase?

You fool yourself that this maybe love
Ask them to marry and see how you get the shove

For it is only lust at your tender age
And with the devil you both engage

So stop these shenanigans and open your eyes
The true purpose of life come to realise

Yourself, from sins and evil of zina do save
Before its too late and you are already in the grave

Stop, turn to Allah and sincerely repent
Mend your ways and follow Jannah's scent!

No comments:

Post a Comment